By Jennifer S. Wilkov, “Your Book Is Your Hook!”
Radio Show Host | Book Consultant | Literary Agent Matchmaker™ | Bestselling Author
Host of The Next Bestseller™ Workshop
What kills the dream of a best-selling writing career?
Answering the question, “So, what’s your book about?”
Many authors haven’t developed the ability to talk at ease about their books, no matter where they are or with whom they are talking. Whether they meet potential readers at networking events, social events or even on an airplane or if they choose to approach any professional in the book publishing industry with their project, writers need to be prepared to talk about their books in 1 – 3 engaging, well-thought-out statements.
The Next Bestseller™ is a safe place where you can learn how to talk more concisely and effectively about your book with anyone in any situation by doing it with the guidance and individual feedback from industry professionals.
The faculty members for The Next Bestseller™ Workshops are devoted to finding and cultivating new talent. During this unique weekend experience, these experts collaborate as teachers and trainers in the workshop environment to become a dream team that addresses the writer’s dream, questions, quandaries and fears about pitching and presenting their books to others.
The faculty includes professionals who are experts in a variety of areas in the industry including:
* Dan Fauci, Founder of “The Mastery of Self-Expression” workshops offered worldwide, a film producer and a former executive at Paramount Pictures
* Katharine Sands, a literary agent at the Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency and the author and agent provocateur of the book, “Making the Perfect Pitch: How to Catch a Literary Agent’s Eye”
* Lane Shefter Bishop, Founder and Principal of Vast Entertainment and an Emmy Award-Winning director and Hollywood producer
* Penny Sansevieri, Founder and CEO of Author Marketing Experts and best-selling author of the book, “Red Hot Internet Publicity”
* Tom Martin, a TV journalist turned publicist and the owner of Tom Martin Media
* Lauren Solomon, a trusted image advisor, the Founder of LS Image Associates, past President of the Association of Image Consultants International, media personality, author of “Image Matters! First Steps on the Journey to Your Best Self,” and an image industry trailblazer
* Jennifer S. Wilkov, host and creator of The Next Bestseller™ Workshops, is a best-selling, award-winning author, an award-winning freelance writer, an international speaker and trainer, and the Literary Agent Matchmaker™ who focuses on supporting writers with the essentials to become a bestseller: a great project, a strong platform and a well-polished pitch, presentation and hook for their book
Now you can meet them all for free this week and next week during the free teleclass series where each of these trainers will share their insights about what you need to know to answer that constant question: “So, what’s your book about?”
Join us! Here’s how:
At 8:30pm Eastern, join Jennifer S. Wilkov as she interviews one of the top trainers on The Next Bestseller™ dream team.
Dial In Information to join us for free:
Dial In Number: (213) 417-9250
Access Code: 946594#
Schedule of Interviews
Tuesday, July 12, 2011 – Dan Fauci, Founder of “The Mastery of Self-Expression” workshops
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 – Lane Shefter Bishop, Founder and Principal of Vast Entertainment
Thursday, July 14, 2011 – Katharine Sands, Literary Agent at the Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 – Tom Martin, Publicist at Tom Martin Media
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 – Lauren Solomon, Founder of LS Image Associates
Thursday, July 21, 2011 – Penny Sansevieri, Founder and CEO of Author Marketing Experts
Have a question for one of the trainers? Post it here on the blog and we’ll ask it during the teleclass.
** The next weekend for writers to attend The Next Bestseller™ Workshop is August 19 – 21, 2011, in New York City which will be held at the ClassWish offices located at the Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10001 . For additional information, dates and other locations, go to www.TheNextBestsellerTV.com/event. **
** Enjoy hearing from my training colleagues from The Next Bestseller™ Workshop this week on Pitch University. The Next Bestseller™ is a safe place where you can learn how to talk more concisely and effectively about your book with anyone in any situation by doing it with the guidance and individual feedback from industry professionals. **