Dynamic Keynote Speaker, #1 International Best-Selling Award-Winning Author, Spokesperson and Impactful Business Consultant
Podcast host Jennifer S. Wilkov is a #1 international best-selling award-winning author and the creator of the “From Thought to Sales in 90 Days”™ Process. Jennifer has supported first time and seasoned authors and writers with the writing, getting published and marketing of their book, film, tv and theater ideas and projects as well as the building of their platform to raise their visibility to readers and the media.
She is also an award-winning freelance writer (2009 Silver Eddie Award for article featured in Marie Claire April 2009 issue) who has been quoted and whose writings have appeared in national magazines and newspapers.
As the host of the “Your Book Is Your Hook!” podcast, Jennifer provides thousands of authors and writers each week with interviews with industry professionals, published authors, produced screenwriters, scriptwriters and playwrights, and insights about what they need to know to make their book or project their “hook”.
Jennifer has sat on Boards of Advisors and spoken at major industry events including the Writers Guild of America East, New York Women In Film & Television, Chelsea Film Festival, Writers Digest Annual Conference, Writers Digest Novel Writing Conference, Thrillerfest, RT Booklovers Convention, Book Expo America, New York Center for Independent Publishing, the American Society of Journalists and Authors, New York Public Library, Brooklyn Public Library, NYC Screenwriters, Writers For New Orleans Writers Conference with Heather Graham, and others.
She was also a presenter at the Igniting the Spirit of Entrepreneurship Symposium presented by The Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship at Syracuse University’s Whitman School of Management and KeyBank.
Through the years, Jennifer’s works have been endorsed by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Robert Allen, Barbara De Angelis, Treehugger.com, publicists, literary agents, publishers, producers, directors, developers, many in the field of green book publishing, her martial arts Senseis in Shintaido and Aikido, and many more.
Why Do I Do What I Do?
I provide these services because authors, screenwriters, scriptwriters and playwrights everywhere, whether they are a first time or seasoned best-selling author or writer, need help with getting their books or projects done, getting them out properly in the marketplace, and implementing strategies to make money with their books, films, tv/episodic and theater projects. This is my life’s work.
I love books and all projects in entertainment and my passion is to help other authors and writers get what they want from their efforts:
- public speaking engagements
- share your story, make a difference and leave a legacy
- passive income
- their own publishing company
- their own producing company
- and more…
- I’ve been a #1 international best-selling award-winning author since 2006. My first book was written, produced, printed, published, distributed and had a full national publicity campaign in just 90 days. I recently achieved this high recognition again in 2020 after having other books enjoy this high regard.
- I’ve launched books inside Saks Fifth Avenue and Barnes and Noble, worked with other companies in their programs and workshops, and spoken at writers’ conferences where I’ve been rated one of the top speakers.
- I’m not only a writer in the community, I also enjoy being a well-respected industry professional who has forged relationships across the industry with professionals in major publishing houses, literary agencies, Hollywood, publicity firms, media outlets, marketing advisory companies and many others.
- I’m also a columnist in industry digital magazines and continue to be asked for quotes and materials for other publications.
- In addition to my own books, I’ve advised seasoned and aspiring authors on everything from nonfiction, fiction and children’s to New York Times best-selling authors. I’ve also consulted on pitch decks and treatments for film, tv pilot projects, limited series that have been greenlit for HBO, and others. I’ve also been an advisor to industry professionals including but not limited to publishers, literary agencies, conference organizers, Internet sites and consultants.
- I’m best at supporting you with the strategic planning, business development, marketing platform and publishing process for your book with a heavy emphasis on turning your book into a business. This includes leveraging your book so you can make the most money with it.
- I also support first time and seasoned screenwriters and scriptwriters with direction for their pitch decks and treatments, including helping fledgling writers find their careers in tv writing and screenwriting.
I know the publishing and entertainment industries – for fiction, nonfiction and children’s in the traditional with or without an agent, self- and e-publishing worlds and the audio production world. I can assist with projects whether you are:
- at the idea and concept stage
- want to write and publish a book but don’t feel you have the time to do it
- if you have an outline or manuscript or screenplay or script
- if you are looking for an agent or a publisher or a producer
- if you have a book already published and want to do more with it
- want to take your idea and project to Hollywood film, television, radio and more
I can also help you monetize your project. I also advise on platform-building, campaigns and building sustainable business plans around your writing.
I focus on everything from creative marketing online and offline to copywriting to conversion along with a full-blown marketing plan and income generation plan that extends 1 to 3 to 5 years including content-driven/social-media marketing, out-of-the-box thinking for products and services, and beyond.
My clients include athletes, celebrities, media personalities, and aspiring speakers and writers from every walk of life. I also work with sales and service professionals (i.e.; financial planners, insurance agents, lawyers, accountants, and others) and business owners very well and C-level executives and business owners who have much to share and not much knowledge about creating or getting published with a book.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
There are a variety of ways I can help you reach your goals. Visit my Services Page to see how we can work together.