Get Real Advice from Someone Who Has Been There and Done It All
This is a live connection with Jennifer S. Wilkov, radio talk show host, best-selling author, book business consultant, speaker, and the quintessential writer and teacher for the 21st century.
She’ll support you with your live questions and help you streamline your time, energy, money and resources so you can find out the options you have and take the best next step for your project.
Why Attend this Call?
- You want live access to talk with a book expert about your project’s next step
- You’ve attended multiple seminar and teleseminar presentations and still have questions about what to do specifically for your book project
- You are not looking to listen to another program or attend an ongoing class where you can’t get your individual question answered
What Do I Get?
- A guarantee that your question will be answered or get your money back.
- You have everything to gain from this no-risk opportunity.
- Live access to Jennifer S. Wilkov, the “From Thought to Sales in 90 Days”TM expert and radio show host, who can answer your questions at any point in your publishing process.
- Listen in to other people’s questions and Jennifer’s live answers to where they are in the publishing process and what their best next step is. Discover what you might want to be thinking about for your project.
- Get unstuck and get support for your next step, whether you know what it is or not.
Reserve Your Seat
Reserve Your Seat on the Next Q&A Call:
Buy a Bundle of Calls
Avoid the Waiting List! Purchase a bundle of calls and reserve your seat now for upcoming calls.
Option 1: 6 calls/ get 1 FREE
Option 2: 12 calls/ get 2 FREE
Q+A Call Program Guidelines
- Calls are limited to 20 people and occur once a month.
- You must register in advance and pay to reserve your seat.
- If this month’s class is full, you will be placed on this month’s waiting list for priority seating in next month’s program call.
- Your Book Is Your Hook! Basic Curriculum Students have first priority to these call seats.
- You must submit your questions upfront in advance of the call.
- Jennifer charges $1,000 an hour for her time (that’s $16.67 a minute).
- Most answers last approximately 7 minutes or less which would ordinarily cost $116.69
- Download for each Q&A call is available for FREE for 72 hours following the call.
- It is then available for purchase by call participants for $10 after that.
Previous Q&A call recordings are available for purchase here.