Want to find an agent to represent your book project?
Not sure how to properly submit your project to each agent? Do you know what’s required for each agent or where to start? Stop guessing and getting rejection letters. Start getting interest and the right representation for your book. Identify the right agents. Submit your project properly.
Get an agent, not a rejection.
- Research and identification of 3 agents in your book’s proper genre
- Direct contact information of agents
- Proper submission guidelines, preferences and requirements for each agent
- Clarify which industry events to attend to meet and pitch agents for your book in person
- Review of proper documents and package prepared by client for submission
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Fill out Jennifer’s Client Application to Apply Now!