Dynamic Speaker, Best-Selling Author, Spokesperson and Impactful Business Consultant
Radio show host Jennifer S. Wilkov is a best-selling award-winning author and the creator of the “From Thought to Sales in 90 Days”™ Book Process. Jennifer has supported first time and seasoned authors and writers with the writing, getting published and marketing of their book ideas and projects as well as the building of their platform to raise their visibility to readers and the media.
She is also an award-winning freelance writer (2009 Silver Eddie Award for article featured in Marie Claire April 2009 issue) who has been quoted and whose writings have appeared in national magazines and newspapers.
As the host of the “Your Book Is Your Hook!” radio talk show on the WomensRadio Network, Jennifer provides thousands of authors and writers each week with interviews with industry professionals, published authors and insights about what they need to know to make their book their “hook”.
Jennifer has sat on Boards of Advisors and spoken at major industry events including the New York Center for Independent Publishing, the American Society of Journalists and Authors and Book Expo America.
Through the years, Jennifer’s works have been endorsed by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Robert Allen, Barbara De Angelis, Alex Mandossian, Treehugger.com, publicists, literary agents, publishers, many in the field of green book publishing, her martial arts Senseis in Shintaido and Aikido, and many more.
Why Do I Do What I Do?
I provide these services because authors everywhere, whether they are a first time or seasoned best-selling author, need help with getting their books done, getting them out properly in the marketplace, and implementing strategies to make money with their books. This is my life’s work.
I love books, and my passion is to help other authors get what they want from their books:
- public speaking engagements
- share your story, make a difference and leave a legacy
- passive income
- their own publishing company
- and more…
How Am I Qualified to Help You?
- I’ve been a best-selling award-winning author since 2006. My first book was written, produced, printed, published, distributed and had a full national publicity campaign in just 90 days.
- I’ve launched books inside Saks Fifth Avenue and Barnes and Noble, worked with other companies in their programs and workshops, and spoken at writers’ conferences where I’ve been rated one of the top speakers.
- I’m not only a writer in the community, I also enjoy being a well-respected industry professional who has forged relationships across the industry with professionals in major publishing houses, literary agencies, Hollywood, publicity firms, media outlets, marketing advisory companies and many others.
- I’m also a columnist in industry digital magazines and continue to be asked for quotes and materials for other publications.
- In addition to my own books, I’ve advised seasoned and aspiring authors on everything from nonfiction, fiction and children’s to New York Times bestselling authors. I’ve also been an advisor to industry professionals including but not limited to publishers, literary agencies, conference organizers, Internet sites and consultants.
- I’m best at supporting you with the strategic planning, business development, marketing platform and publishing process for your book with a heavy emphasis on turning your book into a business. This includes leveraging your book so you can make the most money with it.
I know the publishing industries – both fiction and nonfiction in the traditional, self- and e-publishing worlds. I can assist with projects whether you are:
- at the idea and concept stage
- want to write and publish a book but don’t feel you have the time to do it
- if you have an outline or manuscript
- if you are looking for an agent or a publisher
- if you have a book already published and want to do more with it
- want to take your idea and project to Hollywood film, television, radio and more
I can also help you monetize your project. I also advise on platform-building, campaigns and building sustainable business plans around your writing.
I focus on everything from creative marketing online and offline to copywriting to conversion along with a full-blown marketing plan and income generation plan that extends 1 to 3 to 5 years including content-driven/social-media marketing and beyond.
My clients include athletes, celebrities, media personalities, and aspiring speakers and writers from every walk of life. I also work with sales and service professionals (i.e.; financial planners, insurance agents, lawyers, accountants, and others) and business owners very well and C-level executives and business owners who have much to share and not much knowledge about creating or getting published with a book.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
There are a variety of ways I can help you reach your goals. Visit my Services Page to see how we can work together.